Wine Bottle Beta Fish Tank
1. Enjoy some wine.
2. Clear off the label on bottle with hot water.
3. Clean inside of bottle with hot water and soap.
4. Air Dry the bottle.
5. Add rocks or sand to bottle.
6. Add water and let the bottle sit for at-least for two days to get to room temperature.
7. Add chemicals in water to take chlorine out of tap water.
8. Pick out fish that you find and add to water.
You want to make sure the beta fish has a big enough bottle to swim around in. My bottle I used wad at-least a liter.