Use real flowers or faux! Pull each flower off stem, pin with the white-headed pins on a foam egg, spray a crystal candle stick! Pretty
No matter where you go, make sure to put flowers in your hair (if you're a boho-babe!). This set of four hair pins each feature its own pretty like faux flower. Arrange them in your hair however you please. Decor: 1.25" - 2.25" diameter Made in China £3.00
Thats a branch with any type of fake flowers,streamers, ribbon!! Or cut cheap leys you can get them at party stores.. Spray paint them a metalic color spray paint. Buy a ley that the flowers wont slide off after you cut it.. Or paint it like i said,but before cutting,then cut an if its a pull apart one, use a pretty ribbon string or fishing line and alternate big beads with your flowers
1. This style is so easy, it's laughable. Day-old hair is best (which is true for most hairstyles, since it's easier to work with hair that has a little dirt in it).
2. Divide your hair into three equal parts and quickly spray each section with a little hairspray to help give it hold. Let the hairspray set for a couple seconds, and then lightly comb it out.
3. Take the section on your right side, and twist your hair all the way down to the end. You want to twist counter-clockwise, toward your face. Wrap the right section in on itself, just like you're making a little bun. Let some of the hair stick out, it's ok (you don't want them to look like Princess Leia buns).
4. Pin the right bun in place. I like to use these mini bobby pins, since they're easier to hide and they're coated in rubber so they hold your hair better.
5. Next, twist the middle section clockwise and pin. Then twist the left section clockwise and pin.
6. Spray the three buns with a little more hairspray, and you're done!