Cup Shooter. Cut off the bottom and replace it with a balloon, now put a marshmallow in and presto!
Marshmallow Popper.......Real Simple. Cut off the bottom of the cup, cut off the top of a balloon, put them together, and then pop things
Come Together Kids: Mini Marshmallow Shooters (or Pom Pom Poppers) Just cut a plastic cup and put a balloon over it Sounds like fun!
S'moretini Shooter - graham cracker crumb rim, chocolate fudge in the bottom of the glass, then marshmallow vodka, bailey's, godiva
Cute! Take a donut cut it in half, put icing around it, M & Ms and cut a marshmallow for the clouds.
How To Easily Cut The Bottom Off A Wine Bottle
Slice off top of cupcake, frost underneath, then replace top with shape cut out in middle. Sprinkle with powdered sugar
put a glow stick in the bottom of a paper cup, then insert a clear plastic cup and whatever clear drink/snow cones you want! SUCH a cute
this is ingenious- its a cup in a balloon ! would be great to put a straw in keep kids from breaking glasses or to grip to ur boat deck exc- just neat
Spoon lamp! Cut the bottom of a Pepsi bottle off and then glue spoons to it!
Repurpose Idea~ Cut down an old dresser, replace the top of dresser to fit, add a cushion and now you have a bench with a pull out drawer.
Easy Envelopes for Handmade Cards .Directions:
1. Lay your card diagonally on a square piece of paper that's just a little larger than your card on each side. (If you make your card from an 8 1/2” x 11” or 9” x 12” paper folded in half, then a 12” x 12” square will work perfectly for the envelope. For a small 4” x 5” card, a 7” x 7” square will work well.)
2. Fold each side up over the card, beginning with one of the shorter sides and ending with one of the longer sides. If you lightly “score” your envelope (with your fingernail or a paper clip) along the edges of the card it will make it easier to fold.
3. Remove the card and unfold your envelope. Cut away the triangles where the fold lines cross. You can round the top corner with scissors if you want.
4. Now fold the sides in and fold the bottom flap up over them. Cut the point off the bottom flap and glue the sides of the bottom flap to the lower edges of the side flaps.
5. To finish, put your card back inside and glue the top down or seal it closed with a sticker
Made with stove burner covers and a stair bannister cut into pieces. Three buttons feet on the bottom. Maybe put a doily on the trays for
STRAWBERRY SANTA!! HOW TO MAKE : CUT the top of a strawberry , fill it with cool whip or icing and put the cut part back on and dab a dot of cool whip on the top, cut bottom so it will stand and you now have a cute treat for your christmas parties!! You can also use cream cheese and icing sugar. I often add a tpsn of sour cream or even milk to make it a bit smoother.
Cheap wine glass + tea light candle + paper cup with bottom cut out.
Cheap wine glass + tea light candle + paper cup with bottom cut out. Cute! Genious!
Tea and cups
Cheap wine glass + tea light candle + paper cup with bottom cut out. So cute and easy!
The kids would love this. Drain juice from a can of Sliced Pineapple, replace with jello made with 1/2 of the water required on pkg. Chill until set. Run hot water on can sides & bottom to loosen. Cut bottom from can to punch mold out. Cut between pineapple slices & serve.
Here are the instructions: Punch two 1 3/4 scallops from Pumpkin Pie card stock and cut about four scallops off each one Stamp the pumpkin face of your choice in Basic Black on one Run the scallops through the Stripes Folder Add the snippet (about 2") of ribbon to the scallops with glue dots Put two glue dots on the the small end of the peanut butter cup and press it onto the back side of the pumpkin Add a dimensional to the other scallop and attach it to the top of the peanut butter cup
Words for the mind
little frogs out of green apples and grapes. Just slice the apple in half and core. Cut 3 grapes in half for each frog and cut slits out for the feet. We cut a strawberry for the tongue. Cut a large marshmallow in half and put a chocolate chip on the sticky part for the eyes.
Old Dresser turned into a Entryway Table ~ cut the bottom drawer off with a hand saw, moved the bottom piece of molding up and then add
Home Design & Decor
Making a dress longer... Cut a strip off the bottom of the dress. Add strips of different colors to the bottom and then add the original color strip after.
Water Balloon Catch Create the catchers by cutting the bottom off a gallon-size milk jug (one for each player), taping the cut edges, and decorating with ribbon, as shown. Fill a bunch of water balloons to the size of a grapefruit. See how many times you can toss the balloons without breaking them or how far you can catch and throw them.
How To Clean Burnt Pans
1 cup of vinegar
2 tablespoons of baking soda
1 cup of water (give or take depending on the size of your pan)
A burnt stainless steel pan that was left empty and unattended on a heated hot plate. oops!.
1. Fill the bottom of the pan with a layer of water.
2. Add the vinegar.
3. Bring the pan to the boil. It should be looking a bit cleaner already.
4. Remove the pan from the heat and add the baking soda. Expect fizz!
5. Empty the pan and scour as normal, if necessary add an extra bit of dry baking soda.
6. If there are any super stubborn marks that don't come off with scouring, make a paste of baking soda and a couple of drops of water. Leave the paste on the marks for a while and return to clean as normal.
7. Tad-ah! Now you can put your feet up and enjoy the many hours you saved yourself standing over the sink.