If you have a round bed, then do you give up the right to excuse your crankiness because you 'got out of bed on the wrong side'?
1. Part your hair, wherever your part happens to fall naturally.
2. We’re starting with the weave-braid-ish thing at the top. Grab a chunk of hair from either side of your head, I took mine from the vicinity of around/right above my ear. Give each chunk a couple of twists, maybe spritz with a little water or product if your hair is especially slippery, and then cross them, right over left, in the back of your head.
3. Grab two more chunks, this time from lower–I did behind/below the ear. These will make the second/lower weave and basically hold your ponytail in place. Twist them a time or two (i find twisting them–but not supertight, just once or twice–gives the braid a little definition.) and spritz. Cross these over the same way you did the first ones, with right side on top of left side, and then combine them with the first two chunks. You should now be holding a piece of hair in your right hand, a piece of hair in your left hand, and still have a lot flowing free at the nape of your neck.
4. Now we’re going to make the ponytail. You can do it two ways: use a ponytail holder, whihc will be covered up by the crossed-over pieces, or just use your hair has the ponytail holder. If you are using a ponytail holder, gather the remaining hair and make it into a low ponytail, below the crossed-over stuff we did before. (Probably easiest to have a friend do this while you hold your crosses in place still.) Then, wrap the ends of your crossed-over-pieces around the ponytail holder by crossing the one on the leftside, underneath the ponytail and then across the top, and then cross the right side underneath and then back over top. Cross them both under again, combine them, and use a bobby pin or two to hold them under the ponytail. (TO do this, put the hair in the bobbypin and then push the bobbypin upwards, or upside down, into the ponytail holder.
Things to do
I love the idea of what she did here, for a looser and greater looking bun - take already curled / waved hair, do a low messy bun, and then take pieces of the sides and pin them up leaving little pieces of curls or waves out. This looks so pretty, and you don't have to worry about having to do your hair again later if it gets messy, because it already is! (Don't you love that?)
uh-oh...somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning...
1. My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful. Remember that before you get me. 2. Give me time to understand what you want of me. 3. Place your trust in me- it is crucial to my well being. 4. Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment. 5. You have your work, your entertainment,and your friends. I only have you. 6. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don't understands your words, I understand your voice when it is speaking to me. 7. Be aware that how ever you treat me, I will never forget. 8. Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you. 9. Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate, or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out to long, or my heart is getting to old and weak. 10. Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: "I cannot bear to watch" or "Let it happen in my absence." Everything is easier for me if you are there, even my death. Remember that I love you.
ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE UP - I know things haven’t worked out the way you hoped that they would, but does this mean you give up on your vision ever coming to pass? Do you give up and walk away from the things I promised you? Did you really want it? If so, why would you stop at the first stumbling block that gets in your way? I have called you and I have a purpose, and plan for your life that is better than what you want and have ever even
Here's an idea... also if your interested I do have a voodoo on the bayou board in m pinterest, just use the link in my signature.... Originally Posted by svetlana I'm preparing for voodoo party this year and don't know how to excuse need for a cauldron....but I just got to make it - looks too good thank you for great tutorial
WHAT I LIKE
These are made out of old tractor seats - spring coil off a car - brake drums and brake rotors... They are fun because you cannot sit still while on them. You do have to have access to a welder or have someone weld them for you. He welded the 3 pieces together starting at the bottom working up. He welded the auto spring to the brake drum and then the seat to the spring.
The Survivors Bug Out Bag List If you’re reading this article, chances are you’re familiar with the term bug out bag. You probably even have one of your own. Maybe you got some ideas for its contents from one of the plethora of lists already available on the Inter-web. But hopefully you didn’t follow it to a tee, because there is no such thing as a perfect, universal bug-out-bag.
My 60's Childhood
Stand Up for Flat Abs: Challenge your core with this fast belly-tightening routine you can do on your feet | "Bow Extension" | Hold a dumbbell in both hands above your right shoulder and point your left foot out to the side. In one motion, draw your elbows down to lower the weight as you bend your left knee toward your chest. Reverse the movement to return to start. That's one rep. Do 10, then switch sides and repeat.
Adorable! To Achieve: Lace braid from the front right side all the way to the diagonal of it in the back of your head. Ponytail it and grab the rest of your hair if you still have some and pull it all into a side ponytail. Then pull it into a messy bun and secure. Finally pull bangs, sections, and baby hairs out to make it look a bit messy and, Done!
Restoring teak furniture What You Need: Rubber Gloves Two Brushes Medium Grit Sandpaper Soft Bristle Brush or Steel Wool TSP (a cleaning agent) and a bucket of warm water Teak Oil Polyurethane Instructions: Clean: If you are dealing with teak turned old and grey you will be surprised at how this step alone will begin to transform your piece. Using a soft bristle brush or steel wool, thoroughly scrub the wood with warm water and a detergent like TSP. This gets rid of the oxidation and dirt that has built up and given the wood its silvery patina. Depending on the state of your teak this step can take quite a while and require some serious arm work. If you're starting out with some really weathered teak you will begin to see some serious transformation here as the wood's true color starts to make its appearance. Sand: You'll need to get some medium grit sanding blocks and sand your teak by hand to even out the top layer of wood. Try to get the color as even as possible. Dry Time: If you're like me this is the hardest part. I am so impatient that once I start I just want to keep going till it's finished, but I assure you this step is really important. Your newly cleaned teak needs a few days of drying time so that the oil you will put on in the next step can fully saturate deep into the wood's pores. Oil: These next two steps are very toxic so make sure you are in a well ventilated area before you start applying these chemicals. Now that the wood is good and dry you are ready to apply the oil. Go get some good quality Teak Oil, a brush and some rubber gloves and lightly brush the oil over all surfaces three times each. You must do this a minimum of four rounds with an hour in-between allowing time for the oil to fully saturate the wood. Apply as many times as needed until you get the desired color of wood. Seal: At this time your teak should be looking as good as new. After all the work you've put in you may be tempted to call it quits, but you still have one more step. You have only restored the teak's natural oil at this point but haven't protected it from further damage. That's where the polyurethane comes in to seal in the oil and protect the surface. Paint on a few coats and let dry for a few days, and you'll be ready to sit back, relax and enjoy your newly restored Teak furniture. Store: Going from Los Angeles to Seattle I completely failed to do this step last winter so I thought I would throw it in. I used to live outside and never had to give a second thought to my outdoor furniture so upon moving to this new climate I was a bit stubborn and naive about the correct upkeep. So if you don't live somewhere that has year round summer then you should either cover your furniture or bring it into an unheated garage. I say unheated because temperature changes and excess heat can crack your wood. MORE TEAK RESTORATION ON APARTMENT THERAPY: How To Care For Teak Furniture
Try this variation of the reverse plank to target your shoulders, legs, and abs. Begin sitting on your tush with your legs straight. Bring your palms a few inches behind you, fingertips facing the toes. Press into your feet and lift your bum off the ground. Try to keep your body in one diagonal line. You can also do this exercise on your elbows if it bothers your wrists. Alternate between lifting your right leg up and then your left. Move with
curl hair in mermaid waves, make two large messy/loose braids to connect around at the back of head. Now take the left side of your hair hanging beneath the braid and pull it over and then under to the right of the leftside braid. Viola! Now your hair sits prettily to the right, mermaid loose wonderfulness! You can do on left side if you like your hair to sit there more than the right side. (:
Pregnancy Exercise: If you are not squatting during your pregnancy then you need to start now. 300 may seem like a lot but by the time you have done your exercises picked up a million things off the floor you will be surprised at how many squats you actually do! Just make sure your form is right! #Pregnancyexercise #Pregnancy
When you feel anger surging up and you want to yell that vulgar remark on tip of your tongue, just close your mouth and walk away. Don’t let your anger get the best of you. You don’t have to be right or win an argument. It just doesn’t matter that much. Give yourself some time to calm down and then gently discuss the situation.
Short story: i just want that girls' body. Long story: This website (from bodyrock.tv), explains how to become a bodyrocker - A person who does intense short workouts at home for free (which is a new fitness movement). I love this fitness idea because the workouts are short (which means you don't have an excuse not to do them), but they burn as much calories as if you were to go to the gym and kind-of workout for 1.5 hrs. CHECK IT OUT!!!
Stop asking others for advice and listen to what you're heart says. If it turns out to be the wrong way, then you've learned what not to do next time, but if you listen to others and never make the decisions on your own, you will never be your own person, you will be yourself with another's mind, making your choices.
Most marriages are strengthened by daily repeated actions. If you feel that your relationship with your spouse could use a tune up, then try some of these tips to get your partnership back on the right path.
A Girl Can Dream
Back Mudra – for relieving back pain. Back Mudra works effectively for people with weak back. Back Mudra comes to rescue if you have strained your back after a prolonged activity like cleaning or sitting day long in a wrong posture. Right hand: The thumb, middle finger, and little finger will be in contact, the other fingers will remain extended. Left hand: Place your thumb joint on the nail of your index finger. Do this mudra for 4 to 5
“When you experience uncertainty, you are on the right path – so don’t give it up. You don’t need to have a complete and rigid idea of what
Mary Kay Bridal Flyer - Virtual Flyer! If you would like a personal Makeup consultation before your Wedding give a call to your Mary Kay Consultant & then you will be on your way to Beautiful the day of you're Wedding...if you don't have a Consultant yet send me a message & I would be honored to work with you on your makeup so you will have a Stress Free Wedding Day! ~Kimberly Robyn
An oldie but a goody. Curlicue brackets give added oomph to this repurpose, don't you think? If you <3 what you see, please hover your mouse here over Farm Fresh Antiques, click "like", then click "settings" and then click "see all updates" to see all of our posts on your newsfeed. Or, visit our page and do the same. Sharing is good, too!
Every part of this is the realest shit I could ever put in words. I always believed that if a female is dedicated to the relationship & really wants to be with someone, then she would have all of these attributes. When I read this post I couldn't believe how perfect it was for me cause I've always been this type & believed so much in these words .. but I've come to realize that it really comes down to the type of person you are with. In order to have these qualities, you need someone who allows you to be them. If they don't appreciate what you do for them or how much you care, then eventually all of these qualities slowly start to fade away. You can only give so much to someone until you grow tired of You hear people talk about the "right female", well in my opinion, if this doesn't come natural to your girl then maybe you need to find somebody who brings these qualities out in you. So ladies, reread this post & think to yourself .. are you the type that he really needs?
What's True ♡
Basically all you have to do is round up six empty cans, make them a pretty color of your choice using Krylon spray paint, glue them together and then attach a handle made out of some jute rope. The rest is up to you, but for the craft caddy pictured above, Heather used a strip of burlap and some pretty, decorative ribbon to add some nice flair to her organizer.
PP: One morning our seminary teacher got serious and woke everybody up to read a letter from the General Authorities. It said if you ever get sexually assaulted, do everything you can to frustrate & anger the assaulter, because then they're more likely to kill you. That it's much better to be murdered than raped. If you are killed, you will be blessed, but if you're a rape survivor, you''ll no longer have the greatest gift that God gives women: chastity. I lost my faith entirely that day. #LDS.
Even if you do manage to get out of bed, it never hurts to set a few reminders for the rest of your life:
"Because when you’re lying on a bed and tossing a cup up, it sort of alters your perception of the horizontal axis. And most times I was able to flip up the cup and catch it in front of my face, and then, on one particular occasion, I just missed, and a steel mug slammed me right in the forehead.” — Tom Hiddleston