love the little trash can next to the mini shelves which is part of each pod of 6 desks.
simplehuman 6 L / 1.6 Gal, Mini Semi Round Step Trash Can, White Steel $25.34
I love that each group has their own bookshelf AND that the desks CAN'T MOVE!
Chore Magnets - love this idea - each child can do which chore they want and make the money allotted
I LOVE this classroom. I especially like how each group of desks has its own mini bookshelf and its all organized for those people. Makes
Oh, for the love of YUM! You can guarantee a certain little girl is going to have these at her next birthday party!
mini pot pie recipes with Bisquick 1/2 c. milk, 1/2 c. bisquick, 2 eggs start with Bisquick mix. This makes the base for all mini pies. Combine and start with a little less than at tablespoon in each greased muffin cup. Next add your filling. Cheeseburger, pepperoni pizza, BLT –whatever you can imagine. Add about ¼ cup of the mixture to each cup.Finally, top it off with one more tablespoon of the Bisquick mixture. Bake for 25-30 minutes then
The natural play 'pod' at Kingstone Primary school, built using Oak laths. Climbers were planted next to the pod which will eventually creat...
Does your little one love the Little Mermaid? Learn more about how you can be part of Ariel's world at Walt Disney World!
very happy birthday book: It's their birthday and all their animal friends are throwing a party. Give this adorable book to a special little birthday boy or girl and watch as they delight in discovering that they are part of the story on each page! Made of durable board pages, you can specify which birthday is being celebrated and include a printed dedication from you inside. $34.95
The Little Bird Lane Fat Quarter Owl. Can be made in 2 sizes. Each owl can be made from 1 fat quarter of fabric which measures 18x22,
1. This style is so easy, it's laughable. Day-old hair is best (which is true for most hairstyles, since it's easier to work with hair that has a little dirt in it).
2. Divide your hair into three equal parts and quickly spray each section with a little hairspray to help give it hold. Let the hairspray set for a couple seconds, and then lightly comb it out.
3. Take the section on your right side, and twist your hair all the way down to the end. You want to twist counter-clockwise, toward your face. Wrap the right section in on itself, just like you're making a little bun. Let some of the hair stick out, it's ok (you don't want them to look like Princess Leia buns).
4. Pin the right bun in place. I like to use these mini bobby pins, since they're easier to hide and they're coated in rubber so they hold your hair better.
5. Next, twist the middle section clockwise and pin. Then twist the left section clockwise and pin.
6. Spray the three buns with a little more hairspray, and you're done!