decoupage Map desk-Like to do this with other images..though this is nice. by Nubu
Nubu
Nubu decoupage Map desk-Like to do this with other images..though this is nice.
decor
Vintage school desk with map decoupage. by colleen
colleen
colleen Vintage school desk with map decoupage.
home
Upcycled Dresser decoupage drawers. nice alternative to painting the sides of the drawers. I like both though. by WeAreAllMadHere
WeAreAllMadHere
WeAreAllMadHere Upcycled Dresser decoupage drawers. nice alternative to painting the sides of the drawers. I like both though.
Favorites
Oohh, this is nice.  I would need a complementary color for the other walls, though. by bridgette.jons
bridgette.jons
bridgette.jons Oohh, this is nice. I would need a complementary color for the other walls, though.
Summer Fun
Would like to do this with cut outs of map locations of favorite travel destinations. by alexandria
alexandria
alexandria Would like to do this with cut outs of map locations of favorite travel destinations.
Dezign
Let's be real, I'm never going to do anything like this with my hair. so cute though by AislingH
AislingH
AislingH Let's be real, I'm never going to do anything like this with my hair. so cute though
Favorites
looks like the ravenclaw common room ceiling... <<< this is gorgeous. Where is it though? It'd be nice to get a higher resolution photo... by indy
indy
indy looks like the ravenclaw common room ceiling... <<< this is gorgeous. Where is it though? It'd be nice to get a higher resolution photo...
Favorites
This is like 75% of what I have come up with so far for his story (the other 25% is sculling though hell) by kerry
kerry
kerry This is like 75% of what I have come up with so far for his story (the other 25% is sculling though hell)
Favorites
nice....don't know where this is though by john
john
john nice....don't know where this is though
Favorite Places and Spaces
Eating clean does help your skin! If your acne is bad like mine( which is improving due to many medications & prescription gels) :d eating clean definitely helps for a nice complexion. Even if you have had clear skin all your life, treating your skin with upmost care is one of the best things you can do.: ) I don't like figs though! by lindsay0
lindsay0
lindsay0 Eating clean does help your skin! If your acne is bad like mine( which is improving due to many medications & prescription gels) :d eating clean definitely helps for a nice complexion. Even if you have had clear skin all your life, treating your skin with upmost care is one of the best things you can do.: ) I don't like figs though!
Favorites
totally wanna take cute couple pictures like this... need to find that other person though ! by bertie
bertie
bertie totally wanna take cute couple pictures like this... need to find that other person though !
photography 2
Great layout! Might have to do something like this with the girls for over my desk! by johnnie
johnnie
johnnie Great layout! Might have to do something like this with the girls for over my desk!
Decor Crafts
I would like to do this, with a "where to go to" reference for spellbinders and other dies by lydia
lydia
lydia I would like to do this, with a "where to go to" reference for spellbinders and other dies
travel and places
It would be cool to do a negative space tattoo like this but with literary images in the background. by leanne
leanne
leanne It would be cool to do a negative space tattoo like this but with literary images in the background.
notes and quotes
I did this the other day with my hair- it will be easier to do if you have straight hair instead of curly. It's really pretty though by elvia
elvia
elvia I did this the other day with my hair- it will be easier to do if you have straight hair instead of curly. It's really pretty though
beauty
This is what I want to do with my vintage map of the world... by myra
myra
myra This is what I want to do with my vintage map of the world...
i want...
LOVE this version - I think this will be what we go with...though I do like the ones with lights...hmmm thinking to incorporate both! ;) :D by effie
effie
effie LOVE this version - I think this will be what we go with...though I do like the ones with lights...hmmm thinking to incorporate both! ;) :D
Lovely and Interesting
If/When I cut a style back into my hair, I need to keep twirling wispies like this in the front. It would be nice if there were a way to do it without bangs, though... by digitaleuphoria
digitaleuphoria
digitaleuphoria If/When I cut a style back into my hair, I need to keep twirling wispies like this in the front. It would be nice if there were a way to do it without bangs, though...
Favorites
I feel like this is something Carlo and Leda would be forced to do (not by their mother though, probably Poppy or Willow) by millie
millie
millie I feel like this is something Carlo and Leda would be forced to do (not by their mother though, probably Poppy or Willow)
Quotes I Love
Decoupage Christmas Ornament 3. This is a wonderful tutorial and I think it would be fun to do with children of all ages. TFS. by becky
becky
becky Decoupage Christmas Ornament 3. This is a wonderful tutorial and I think it would be fun to do with children of all ages. TFS.
Crafting Inspiration
I've always wanted to do something like this, buy an old piece of furniture, decoupage it, and sell it. by lana
lana
lana I've always wanted to do something like this, buy an old piece of furniture, decoupage it, and sell it.
halloween ideas
Love this kitchen re-do ... especially converting some of the cabinets to the open hutch-type shelf on the left, and the replacement of the light fixture - granite is nice as well, and the white DOES give a clean look (though I actually like wood cabinet faces) posted by The Money Pit: Kitchen Reveal: 80's to AWESOME! by Chanel.5
Chanel.5
Chanel.5 Love this kitchen re-do ... especially converting some of the cabinets to the open hutch-type shelf on the left, and the replacement of the light fixture - granite is nice as well, and the white DOES give a clean look (though I actually like wood cabinet faces) posted by The Money Pit: Kitchen Reveal: 80's to AWESOME!
Lifestyle
I think I might do something like this to my Secretary desk since the drop down door is broken. by Cora87
Cora87
Cora87 I think I might do something like this to my Secretary desk since the drop down door is broken.
Favorites
Good, but not as good as I Know This Much Is True (though I do like the reach-across with some of the characters) by polly
polly
polly Good, but not as good as I Know This Much Is True (though I do like the reach-across with some of the characters)
Tresses
John Adams is hands down my favorite historical figure. The most just man to ever live. Yes, this is where we Americans got our sense of what other nations call "arrogance". Do we care???? eff with us and find out. Try to own us, and find out. He used better words though. by alisa
alisa
alisa John Adams is hands down my favorite historical figure. The most just man to ever live. Yes, this is where we Americans got our sense of what other nations call "arrogance". Do we care???? eff with us and find out. Try to own us, and find out. He used better words though.
The Most Beautiful Places
Do this with Tuscaloosa map by corinne
corinne
corinne Do this with Tuscaloosa map
Maps
A great way to use up extra buttons. You could do this with other designs too like a star. by maura
maura
maura A great way to use up extra buttons. You could do this with other designs too like a star.
Words I Love
Even though this is a lot of pictures, something like this may be nice to fill the empty space on a long wall (ie: feels like every wall in the house!) by trisha
trisha
trisha Even though this is a lot of pictures, something like this may be nice to fill the empty space on a long wall (ie: feels like every wall in the house!)
roots
even though i look nothing like john k ... i'd like to replicate this shot with myself.... by vladtodd
vladtodd
vladtodd even though i look nothing like john k ... i'd like to replicate this shot with myself....
Favorites
This so use to be my life so glad it is over with even though being a nurse is stressful at times it is nothing like nursing school by CatChick
CatChick
CatChick This so use to be my life so glad it is over with even though being a nurse is stressful at times it is nothing like nursing school
Favorites
Love to do this but my area is not usually that cold....good idea though! by brendaq
brendaq
brendaq Love to do this but my area is not usually that cold....good idea though!
looks