Bunting template... how to get 5 - 7.75" x 6" triangles on a 12" x 12" paper..
Waste not- cut your bunting from a 12 x 12 square fabric or paper.
art i heart
Easy Envelopes for Handmade Cards .Directions:
1. Lay your card diagonally on a square piece of paper that's just a little larger than your card on each side. (If you make your card from an 8 1/2” x 11” or 9” x 12” paper folded in half, then a 12” x 12” square will work perfectly for the envelope. For a small 4” x 5” card, a 7” x 7” square will work well.)
2. Fold each side up over the card, beginning with one of the shorter sides and ending with one of the longer sides. If you lightly “score” your envelope (with your fingernail or a paper clip) along the edges of the card it will make it easier to fold.
3. Remove the card and unfold your envelope. Cut away the triangles where the fold lines cross. You can round the top corner with scissors if you want.
4. Now fold the sides in and fold the bottom flap up over them. Cut the point off the bottom flap and glue the sides of the bottom flap to the lower edges of the side flaps.
5. To finish, put your card back inside and glue the top down or seal it closed with a sticker
Dolly Birds: Set of 5 chaming birdie cushions in 100% cotton ranging from 14 x 12" to 6 x 5".
I like this technique, not just for Christmas: Cut up pieces of colored tissue paper. Glue them onto a sheet of white paper. 2. Cut this sheet of paper into triangles to make the trees. 3. Paint another sheet of paper with three stripes of watercolor. 4. After the watercolor has dried, glue the trees onto this paper. 5. With marker draw branches and grass. 6. Use a paper punch to cut out white snow.
Marks and Spencers
These chunky pens are perfect for little hands. They have non-returning nibs meaning that no matter how hard your little one presses on the paper to colour, the nibs will not push inwards. Fantastic creative fun. Dimensions: 11.5 x 12 x 5 Set of 10 Suitable for age 3+ years Perfect for little hands With non-returning nibs £6.00
Christmas 3 for 2