Mackenzie using the sheet idea! It turned out really well!
Santa Hat Party Mix - cute idea! I tried this, using sparkly sugar (decorative Shimmer White Sugar by Cake Mate) for the tassel and trim. A little messy, as it was necessary to hold the just-dipped Bugles with fingers, to dip both ends in a bowl of the sparkly sugar, but they turned out well. (I tried a miniature marshmallow for the top, but it really was out of proportion to the rest.)
Used these plans to build bunk beds for our boys and they turned out really well!
Products I Lovey
I got this Idea off of pinterest and this is how it turned out I think it worked well. David's
Writer's Notebook Organization! This is a great, very well explained idea for using a standard spiral notebook to create a really useful
IwamotoScott: Voussoir Cloud: i can't really believe how well this project turned out, so gorgeous. steph stars in this photo.
DIY Beanbag Pouf - I made this today! It turned out very well. We are using it to store all of my son's stuffed animals and he loves it!
This is what I made to give to my son's daycare provider for Mother's Day. I found the poem and then used my photo editing software to create a layout using photos from the daycare website. (I blurred out the faces of the other children here because I do not have permission to put their photos online. The daycare website is private.) I printed this out as an 8X10 and put it in a frame. It's a really nice, appropriate poem and thought it turned out well with the photo border.
First Pinterest idea I've actually executed! Made one with a pom pom for my nephew for Christmas. Turned out well, although instructions are a little off.
Easy Washi Tape Craft Idea: I did this on a glass horseradish jar and it turned out really cute. I think I shall put a candle in it.
Saw Blade Storage/Organizer. I really like the idea of using rare earth magnets to secure the blades in each drawer as well as the label for each blade.
Blanket made from scrap yarn squares ... I made one using just cream, and it turned out very well. Also used red, black, and white for a baby blanket, although that yarn was purchased specifically for that project.
Chicken and Dumplings (At camp we added cream of chicken soup to the mix as well as using Pillsbury biscuits for the dumplings - turned out perfect for a cold, rainy night at camp!)
The Great Outdoors
Strawberry Lemonade Recipe in Ball Jars... turned out really well and super delicious! I added one extra lemon and 1/4 cup extra sugar and water. I'll be making this again! Approved!
Honey Corn Bread Muffin--these turned out really well. I substituted the whole milk for 1% and they were still very moist. Would definitely make again :)
Some of the quotes on Pinterest are not really well thought out.
An old window frame turned into a chalkboard - I really like this idea!
I did something similar with these cheap Ikea frames and it turned out well!
This is a window covering DIY project that turned out rather well. Think about it. All that is needed are flat panels with a flat trim and simple tabs over the rod fastened with a button. Good idea.