Budget decorating ideas for bedrooms! Check out this entire house full of great DIY ideas!
How To Clean Burnt Pans
1 cup of vinegar
2 tablespoons of baking soda
1 cup of water (give or take depending on the size of your pan)
A burnt stainless steel pan that was left empty and unattended on a heated hot plate. oops!.
1. Fill the bottom of the pan with a layer of water.
2. Add the vinegar.
3. Bring the pan to the boil. It should be looking a bit cleaner already.
4. Remove the pan from the heat and add the baking soda. Expect fizz!
5. Empty the pan and scour as normal, if necessary add an extra bit of dry baking soda.
6. If there are any super stubborn marks that don't come off with scouring, make a paste of baking soda and a couple of drops of water. Leave the paste on the marks for a while and return to clean as normal.
7. Tad-ah! Now you can put your feet up and enjoy the many hours you saved yourself standing over the sink.
We had some wassail on Christmas Eve, just like this one...non-alcoholic for the nurses who had to work!